Cape York Peninsula Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on CAPEYORKPENINSULA.COM Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Cape York Peninsula Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to Cape York Peninsula, Queensland, Australia - home to a thriving business community and a strong sense of community spirit. Here are some of the best examples of business and community in and around our town.
1. Wujal Wujal Arts and Cultural Centre – A social enterprise providing traditional and contemporary art, cultural tours and an art gallery showcasing local Indigenous artists.
2. The Cape York Partnership – A community-based organization supporting local businesses, employment and education for the Indigenous population.
3. Cape York Helicopters – A family-owned business providing scenic flights and transport services to remote areas.
4. The Croc Tent – A tourist attraction offering feeding sessions and educational talks on the local crocodile population
1. Indigenous festivals - Including the Laura Dance Festival and the Weipa Fishing Classic, showcasing traditional dances, music and food.
2. Community Gardens – Providing a space for locals to grow fresh produce and create a sense of community.
3. The Lockhart River Arts Centre – Supporting local artists from one of the most remote communities in Australia.
4. Local markets – The Cooktown Markets and the Mossman Markets provide a great opportunity for locals to purchase fresh produce and hand-made items, fostering a sense of community spirit.
Overall, Cape York Peninsula is home to a diverse range of businesses and community initiatives that highlight the beauty and culture of the area.