Cape York Peninsula Local Services
Cape York Peninsula ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Cape York Peninsula site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Cape York Peninsula Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Cape York Peninsula When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Cape York Peninsula Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Cape York Peninsula Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Cape York Peninsula ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Cape York Peninsula and a Place to Meet
The capeyorkpeninsula.com Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Cape York Peninsula
Cape York Peninsula is a large peninsula located in the northeastern region of Queensland, Australia. The area covers a total of around 137,000 square kilometers and is home to a variety of unique natural habitats, including rainforests, wetlands, and savannah woodlands.
Some interesting facts about Cape York Peninsula include:
- It is the northernmost point on mainland Australia, and is only 150 kilometers from Papua New Guinea.
- The region is home to many Indigenous communities, including the Cape York Aboriginal Australian Academy, which aims to provide a high-quality education for Indigenous children in the area.
- There are many amazing natural attractions in Cape York Peninsula, such as the Great Barrier Reef, the Daintree Rainforest, and the Bloomfield Track, a scenic drive that winds through mountain ranges and tropical rainforests.
- The people of Cape York Peninsula have a strong connection to the land and sea, and rely on fishing, hunting, and gathering for their livelihoods.
- The climate in Cape York Peninsula is tropical, with high temperatures and humidity throughout the year. The wet season runs from November to April, bringing heavy rains and flooding to the region.
Overall, Cape York Peninsula is a fascinating and diverse region that offers visitors a chance to explore some of Australia's most stunning natural landscapes and unique Indigenous communities.